Full-Service Business Law Attorneys Serving Indiana
Our clients range from family farms seeking to incorporate to sole proprietors and partnerships to large multimillion-dollar corporations with national and international reach. We work hard to diligently protect the interests of our clients. We are driven to helping our business clients achieve success and protect their business assets.
Strategic Counsel And Diligent Representation To Protect Your Business
As experienced business law attorneys, we take the time to get to know our clients. Our diligence in understanding our clients’ individual business operations, structure and goals is critical in providing detailed, strategic counsel to effectively guide clients at every stage of the life of the venture.
- Business formation: We help clients choose the appropriate business organization to protect stakeholders, partners and owners from risks and unreasonable tax liability. Our business formation lawyers are diligent in preparing new business ventures for success. We take pride in counseling clients in all aspects of business planning, formation and business succession matters.
- Business transactions: While contracts are the backbone of business transactions and economic activity, we go the extra mile to strategically counsel our clients in all aspects of the transaction to protect our business clients and maximize risk management. Buy-sell agreements, mergers and acquisitions, and lease agreements concerning real estate, products and services are clear strengths of our firm.
- Commercial litigation: When business and commercial disputes arise, our trial proven lawyers are unparalleled in our diligent preparation to obtain the most favorable outcome possible with due attention to cost-efficiency in resolving business disputes.
- Shareholder and partnership disputes: Despite the strength of partnership or shareholder agreements, strains can arise within a business venture. We regularly represent businesses, partners, shareholders, officers and other individuals to effectively resolve internal business disputes through mediation, negotiation or litigation.
- Contract disputes: Our trial-proven lawyers are committed to diligently preparing for trial from day one to effectively represent businesses and individuals embroiled in litigation involving contracts, including breach of contract, defense or enforcement of contracts and interference with contractual relations matters.
Call To Discuss Your Legal Matters With Respected Business Lawyers
Businesses throughout Indiana have often turned to Allen Wellman McNew Harvey, LLP, for our creative solutions and diligent, responsive representation. Contact us online or call 317-468-2365 or 866-958-6354 toll free to learn more about how our lawyers can help you prepare for success. You can schedule an appointment to meet in our main office in Greenfield, or our satellite office in Indianapolis.