Jon A. Keyes
Jon A. Keyes has been an attorney at Allen Wellman McNew Harvey, LLP, since 2005. While he handles a wide array of litigation, Jon concentrates his practice in the areas of Criminal Defense, Social Security Disability, Personal Injury, and Family Law.
Jon earned his law degree from the Indiana University School of Law, graduating in 2005 in the top 15% of his class. During law school, Jon was an Associate Editor of the Indiana Law Review and clerked for the Honorable Judge Reuben Hill in Marion County Criminal Court 18. He is currently admitted to practice law in the State of Indiana and both the Southern and Northern U.S. District Courts. He is a member of the Indiana Bar Association and the Hancock County Bar Association. Jon was named as a Rising Star in Indiana Super Lawyers magazine in both 2010 and 2011.
Jon resides in Hancock County with his wife, Jill, their two children, Jack and Abby. Jon and his family are members of St. Michael's Catholic Church in Greenfield.
- Criminal Defense
- Social Security Disability
- Personal Injury
- General Civil Litigation
- Family Law
Current Employment Positions
- Honorable Judge Reuben Hill, Marion Criminal Ct. 18, Clerk, 2003 to 2003
- Indiana, 2005
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Hancock County Bar Association, 2005 to Present
- Indiana State Bar Association, 2005 to Present
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Honors: cum laude
- Franklin College, Franklin , Indiana
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Named as a Rising Star in Super Lawyers Magazine
- Participant in pro bono cases through the Hancock County Legal Aid Society, 2005 to Present