Amy grew up in Shelby County and is a graduate of Morristown Junior/Senior High School. After high school, she spent two years at Manchester College before transferring to Franklin College. Amy graduated Franklin College in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. While at Franklin College, she participated in Model United Nations and was a member of Delta Delta Delta sorority. Amy graduated from Robert H. McKinney School of Law in May 2018 where she attended as an evening student. She was admitted to practice law in the State of Indiana in 2018.
In her professional career, Amy participated as a class member in the Richard G. Lugar Excellence in Public Service Series. She also volunteered for the American Legion Auxiliary Hoosier Girls State program for 15 years. Amy also coached 7th grade, Junior Varsity, and club girls volleyball. She currently sits on Women's Fund of Hancock County committee and serves as an advisor for the YMCA Youth and Government Program.
Amy currently lives in Greenfield with her husband, Chris, and their twin daughters. Amy and her family attend Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church in Shelbyville. In her spare time, Amy enjoys running, playing volleyball, reading, watching IU and the Colts, and spending time with friends and family.
- Indiana Charter School Board, Assistant Director of Applications, 2015 to 2018
- Office of the Indiana Secretary of State, Deputy Communications Director, 2013 to 2015
- Indiana, 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2018
- Indianapolis Bar Association, 2016 to Present
- Indiana Bar Association, 2018 to Present
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Franklin College, Franklin, Indiana
- B.A. - 2004
- Major: Political Science
- Women's Fund of Hancock County Committee, 2018 to Present
- YMCA Youth and Government Program, 2016 to Present
- Delta Delta Delta