Representing Clients Throughout Indiana Since 1918
In more than 90 years of continuous operation, Allen Wellman McNew Harvey, LLP, has provide legal services to meet the needs of clients located in urban and rural communities throughout Indiana Our experience and expertise includes representing clients in the following kinds of legal matters:
- Family law: Divorce, child custody and support, maintenance, parental representation in child protection service cases, paternity actions, guardianships, adoption, post-dissolution matters, and prenuptial agreements. We also provide parenting coordinator services for divorced parents with post-divorce child custody and parenting time issues.
- Commercial litigation: Commercial contract disputes, partnership disputes, breach-of-contract cases, noncompete litigation, commercial collections cases, commercial real estate litigation and class actions
- Business law: Business entity formation, contract negotiation, change of ownership transactions, business succession planning and real estate leasing and acquisition
- Civil litigation: Cases involving contracts, property law, will contest actions, environmental litigation, eminent domain and other disputes
- Personal injury: We represent injured clients and their families in claims involving car accidents, truck accidents, car-train accidents, motorcycle accidents, construction accidents, boat accidents, premises liability, medical malpractice and other kinds of injury cases. We also represent clients who have suffered the loss of a loved one as the result of wrongful death.
- Social Security Disability: We assist clients in applying for Social Security Disability benefits as well as appealing claims for those whose benefits have been denied.
- Criminal defense: We defend clients charged with various misdemeanors and major felonies, including driving under the influence (DUI), driving on a suspended license, felony traffic offenses, drug crimes, battery, theft, fraud, sex crimes, and murder.
- Estate planning: We prepare estate plans for clients that include wills, trusts, estate tax planning, powers of attorney, advanced health care directives, special needs trusts, living wills, sophisticated estate planning, elder law planning and more.
- Probate and trust administration: We handle small and large estates in probate, assisting with the administration of trusts, including preparing inheritance tax returns and federal estate tax returns.
- Bankruptcy: We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. We represent individuals who need debt relief in Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, as well as businesses and persons of high net worth in Chapter 11 bankruptcy. We also represent creditors in bankruptcy actions.
- Taxes: We assist clients in resolving tax disputes with the Internal Revenue Service and represent clients in tax cases before the United States Tax Court.
- Appeals: We regularly represent clients in appeals to the Indiana Court of Appeals and the Indiana Supreme Court in all kinds of cases. We also assist clients in appeals from adverse decisions made by administrative agencies.
Whatever the level of complexity of your legal matter, our lawyers will use their experience and expertise to address your needs in the most efficient, cost-effective manner possible. Contact us by calling 317-468-2365 or 866-958-6354 to schedule a consultation. We maintain offices in Greenfield and New Palestine.