Kimberley S. Miller
Kim graduated from Indiana University School of Law and became licensed to practice law in 1999. Prior to law school, Kim graduated, Magna Cum Laude, from Indiana Wesleyan University with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
Prior to joining Allen Wellman McNew and Harvey, LLP, Kim worked for the Indiana Department of Child Services for 8 years. Her positions included Staff Attorney, Administrative Law Judge, Federal Compliance Manager and Chief Legal Counsel for the Marion County Local Office. Kim also has an additional 8 years of family law experience, working first as an associate for Judith Stimson for four years and then in her own law practice, Miller Law Office, for four years.
Kim loves to travel. She studied international law in Lille, France, during law school where she traveled to Belgium, Germany, London, and Luxembourg, studying the development of the constitution for the European Union and French and German law. She was also a foreign exchange student, living and studying in Sandefjord, Norway, for a year.
In her spare time, Kim loves spending time with her family including her husband, children and grandchildren. She also enjoys traveling, hiking and swimming.
Areas of Practice
- 100% Family Law
- 30% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Indiana, 1999
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 1999
- Indiana Wesleyan University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- B.S. magna cum laude - 1993
- Honors: Outstanding Professional Award
- Major: Business Administration
- Ethics & Accounting, Indiana Wesleyan, 2005 - 2006
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hancock Co. Bar Association, Member, 2016 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Indiana Department Child Services, Attorney/ALJ, 2008 - 2016
- Miller Law Office, Owner/Attorney, 2004 - 2008
Pro Bono Activities
- Big Sisters of Indiana
- Kids Voice